KAIROS aviation consulting
offers a wide range of solutions for the aviation industry. Our services comply with international civil aviation standards and include
- Aviation Security: development of security programs for airports, airlines, operators and entities of the air logistics chain (RAKC, ACC3, RS,..)
- (SeMS): risk assessment and application of Security Management Systems
- Operations Safety Management System.
- Specialized training:
– DGR, …
- Quality control and compliance:
– Conducting security pre-audits
– Follow-up activities: treatment of non-conformities and
Proposal of corrective actions on discrepancies raised by external auditing organizations.
- Ground handling licenses: technical advice.
- Optimization of human and material resources.
- GSE (Ground Support Equipment):
- Acquisition of machinery, tools and spare parts.
- Obtaining aeronautical licenses and development of EASA organizations:
-Air Operator Certificate (AOC)
-Continuous Airworthiness Organizations (CAMO)
-Maintenance Organizations (Part 145)
-Training Organizations (Part 147)
-Representation of Companies
- Management of operational safety and quality.
- Representation of airlines
- Legal advice and technical suppo